Breast Enhancement in Biloxi, MS
What Is Breast Enhancement?
Breast enhancement encompasses several procedures that change the size or shape of the breast. These procedures rank among the most popular cosmetic surgeries.
Dr. Miller and Apogee Plastic Surgery offer the following breast enhancement procedures to the residents of Biloxi, Gulfport, Pascagoula, Hattiesburg, Long Beach, Ocean Springs, and the surrounding Mississippi communities:
- Breast Augmentation: A procedure that involves inserting an implant behind your breast tissue to enlarge and improve breast shape.
- Breast Lift: This procedure removes loose, sagging skin from the breast and raises it higher, for a more youthful appearance.
- Breast Reconstruction: A surgery that restores your breast after a mastectomy (full breast removal) or a lumpectomy (partial breast removal).
- Breast Reduction: This procedure removes excess breast fat, glandular tissue, and skin from overly large breasts.
- Male Breast Reduction: A surgery that treats gynecomastia, an abnormal enlargement of male breasts because of an increase in glandular tissue, by removing excess fat and skin tissue from the chest.
If you have been considering any of these breast enhancement procedures, please contact Dr. Miller today and take your first step toward feeling the increased confidence that comes from your improved appearance.
Am I a Good Candidate for a Breast Procedure in Biloxi?
Although every case is different, some criteria are universal when it comes to breast enhancement procedures:
- Good physical health
- Psychological stability
- Realistic expectations
- A desire to improve your appearance
To truly determine whether you would be qualified for a breast enhancement procedure — and which procedure would work best for you — you should meet with Dr. Miller, a reputable, board-certified surgeon, to discuss your concerns and goals. He will be able to answer all your questions so you can be well-informed and comfortable with your decision about a breast enhancement procedure.
How Much Does Breast Enhancement Cost in Biloxi?
Your breast enhancement treatment is a very personalized procedure. Therefore, Dr. Miller’s staff will be happy to discuss specific breast enhancement procedure prices with you on an individual basis.
Apogee Plastic Surgery works with CareCredit® to provide financing options for patients. Within a few hours, you can be pre-approved for your cosmetic procedure.
If you are considering a breast enhancement procedure to enhance the look of your breasts, check out our breast enhancement before and after photos to see the amazing results you could achieve.
Dr. John H. Miller offers plastic and reconstructive surgery to patients across Mississippi including: Biloxi, Gulfport, Pascagoula, Hattiesburg, Long Beach, Ocean Springs, MS. Contact Dr. John H. Miller’s office today to schedule your Breast Enhancement Consultation!