Facial Surgery in Biloxi, MS
What Is Facial Surgery?
There’s probably no area of your body that you look at more than your face. You can’t help but notice how time, stress, sun exposure, and daily pollutants all conspire together to wear down your skin’s elasticity, leaving wrinkles and sagging in their wake. Or maybe the reason for your dissatisfaction lies with genetics, making you feel as if some of your facial features are too big, too small, or just irregular. For everyone who has been displeased with some aspect of his or her face, there is a facial surgery procedure that can help.
Facial surgery procedures include various operations for the face and neck that improve the “balance” and appearance of your features. They typically target the shape, contour, or tone of the nose, eyes, cheeks, chin, neck, brow, and ears.
At Apogee Plastic Surgery, you will find a wide variety of facial surgery procedures to help with your individual needs. From the top of your head to the bottom of your neck, we’re got your face covered.
Dr. John H. Miller, a trusted board-certified plastic surgeon, is pleased to offer the following facial procedures to the residents of Biloxi, Gulfport, Pascagoula, Hattiesburg, Long Beach, Ocean Springs, and the surrounding Mississippi communities:
- Brow Lift (forehead lift): Makes the face appear more youthful by lifting the skin and tissues and/or the underlying muscle of the forehead to make the face tauter and smoother.
- Ear Surgery (otoplasty): Reduces the size of large ears or allows protruding ears to lie closer to the head.
- Eyelid Surgery (blepharoplasty): Removes fat deposits, excess tissue, or muscle from the eyelids to improve the appearance of the eyes.
- Facelift (rhytidectomy): Lifts up the facial skin and tissues and/or the underlying muscle, creating a tauter, smoother, more youthful face.
- Neck Lift (platysmaplasty or cervicoplasty): Reduces the loose look of sagging skin in the neck area and under the jaw line.
- Nose Surgery (rhinoplasty): Usually performed to enhance the appearance of the nose or to improve an injured or misshapen nose.
If you are interested in a facial surgery procedure, then please contact Dr. Miller and his medical staff today. Our door is open to patients in Biloxi, Gulfport, Pascagoula, Hattiesburg, Long Beach, Ocean Springs, and the surrounding Mississippi communities..
How Much Does Facial Surgery Cost in Biloxi?
Your facial surgery treatment is a very personalized procedure. Therefore, Dr. Miller’s staff will be happy to discuss specific facial surgery procedure prices with you on an individual basis.
Apogee Plastic Surgery works with CareCredit® to provide financing options for patients. Within a few hours, you can be pre-approved for your cosmetic procedure.
If you are considering a facial surgery procedure to enhance the look of your face, check out our facial surgery before and after photos to see the amazing results you could achieve.
Dr. John H. Miller offers plastic and reconstructive surgery to patients across Mississippi including: Biloxi, Gulfport, Pascagoula, Hattiesburg, Long Beach, Ocean Springs, MS. Contact Dr. John H. Miller’s office today to schedule your Facial Surgery Consultation!